Rosenberg Advertising is looking for a motivated and innovative WordPress Developer to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for front-end development, building websites with WordPress themes, and for updating/maintaining existing websites and plugins. Familiarization with SEO best practices and graphic design are a plus; candidate will work closely with team members who are responsible for each. The ideal candidate should also have a strong understanding of industry trends and the WordPress content management system.
- Perform routine administration – add pages, menu items, and maintain content on WordPress websites
- Create custom PHP based functionality for additional user personalization and notifications
- Work on custom data integrations through APIs and create a user-friendly presentation
- Provide installation and operational support for WordPress platform on Linux
- Execute projects using Agile methodology
- Perform device and multi-browser testing across multiple platforms
You Will Use the Following Program Languages:
Understanding of Plesk and cPanel
- Minimum 2-year Associate’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience with PHP, WordPress.
- Experience developing websites
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is required
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and written skills
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is highly self-directed
- Can follow directions from the designer and deliver pixel-perfect finished results
- Has expert knowledge of WordPress (plugin/theme development/API/configuration)
- Can easily incorporate all necessary HTML and CSS into WordPress themes, and templates
- Has strong PHP development skills
- Comfort working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and ramifications for consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Attention to detail in coding standards and code formatting
- Experience with Gutenberg and React
- Experience with working with third-party APIs
- A strong desire to learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends
If you feel like this job was created for you and you would love to be considered for it, please submit your resume, cover letter (including salary range requirement and why this job should be yours) and examples of your work to: email@example.com with the subject line “Magnolia Developer.”
This is a full-time, in-house position with generous benefits and perks!