The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which clearly demonstrates their passion for design and typography. This candidate will have experience designing for print and digital, and enjoy both equally.
- Concept, design, and layout: print advertisements, brochures, catalogs, tradeshow materials, publications, logos, branding, infographics, social graphics, emails, banner ads, and other digital assets
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the project team and assist in developing campaigns
- Help visually communicate messages across multiple mediums including print, digital and social
- Successfully manage shifting priorities, tight deadlines, and last-minute requests
- Think creatively and deliver clever and unique concepts
- Exhibit keen ability to design for the intended consumer/audience
- Independently manage priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 2+ years of experience working as a graphic designer in an agency or in-house environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography and design skills
- Comprehensive portfolio of work demonstrating work in-line with responsibilities detailed
If you feel like this job was created for you and you would love to be considered for it, please submit your resume, cover letter (including salary range requirement and why this job should be yours) and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.com with the subject line “Magnolia Design.”
This is a full-time, in-house position with generous benefits and perks!